- Provide Emergency Assistance to families in crisis.
- Help children from homes where parents speak limited English to succeed in school.
- Encourage and help adults to speak better English.
- Provide training and education that lead to a better future for immigrant families.
- Engage native Spanish-speakers in community service.
- Operate a food pantry for families in need.
LUCHA is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) public charity and donations are tax-deductible.
We’re grateful for your generosity and hope you will pray for God’s abundant blessings for those with whom we work.
Thank you for your support.